Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Saving money with Paperback Swap

I love reading, but do not like spending money on books. I live far enough away from town so that going to the library isn't convenient. So, I signed up at Paperback Swap and love it!

You begin by signing up for an account. Post books to trade with other PBS members. If someone wants your book, they'll send you notification and you mail it to them at your expense (which is usually around $2.50). You then get PBS credit and can get other PBS members to send you books.

I've sent and received nearly two dozen books using Paperback Swap and haven't run into a single problem. The books you post and receive must be in good condition and you can add notes to your request such as from a non-smoking home, or in excellent condition.

I will post my link here, and if you're interested use it to sign up. For every person that I refer, I get one PBS credit after he or she posts ten books.

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment